NEW!!!! The Waterloo Resource Centre will have EXTENDED HOURS on WEDNESDAY from 4-7 PM! Stop and and see us then!
The Resource Centres provide a lending library service to any community member who has a membership. Appropriate toys and resource materials are available and can be borrowed to enrich children’s lives through play, to expand knowledge of special needs, and to support home therapy goals.
NEW: Browse our Catalogue!
Resource Centre Materials
- Collection of Resource Information - These include books, DVDs, articles and magazines which offer information and suggestions for parents, children and other caregivers.
- Toys/Puzzles/Games - Bright and colourful, well-constructed and safe items are available. Items will encourage imaginative play and hold a child’s interest
Items are appropriate for different skill levels and help build skills such as fine and gross motor, sensory , social, cognitive and communication.
- Computer - This is available by request for parents. The Internet and Boardmaker are available on this computer.
- A maximum of three materials may be borrowed for two weeks at a time.
- We do accept donations of new and gently used materials for our Resource Centres