|The Resource Centres provide a lending library service to any community member who has a membership. Appropriate toys and resource materials are available and can be borrowed to enrich children’s lives through play, to expand knowledge of special needs, and to support home therapy goals.
Resource Centre Materials
- Collection of Resource Information - These include books, DVDs, articles and magazines which offer information and suggestions for parents, children and other caregivers.
- Toys/Puzzles/Games - Bright and colourful, well-constructed and safe items are available. Items will encourage imaginative play and hold a child’s interest
Items are appropriate for different skill levels and help build skills such as fine and gross motor, sensory , social, cognitive and communication.
- Computer - This is available by request for parents. The Internet and Boardmaker are available on this computer.
- A maximum of three materials may be borrowed for two weeks at a time.
- We do accept donations of new and gently used materials for our Resource Centres