Student Placements at KidsAbility
We value students!
KidsAbility is supportive of student placements, as outlined below, and the value such placements bring to the therapeutic and educational services provided to our families.
- All requests for University/College clinical placements will be considered by the Profession Lead.
- All requests for University/College other disciplines (Kinesiology, Child & Youth Family Studies) will be considered by the Director of Programs.
- All requests for University/College - Autism will be considered by the Clinical Services Manager.
- All requests for University/College non-clinical placements will be considered by the Director of Human Resources.
- All requests for Clinical Job Shadowing will be considered by the Administrative Assistant.
- All requests for placements with the KidsAbility Foundation will be considered by the Executive Director of the Foundation.
- All requests for placements in the KidsAbility School will be considered by the Principal of the School.
Community Services Learning Basic (CSLB) will sign on in a voluntary capacity through the Volunteer Resource Services Coordinator.
The goal of student placements is to provide an active learning environment and knowledge sharing experience for all those affiliated with KidsAbility.
Student Placements could include:
- Post Graduate
- Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy Aide
- Educational Assistant
- Autism Behavioural Science
- Applied Behaviour Analysis
- CSLB - Community Service Learning Basic
- CSLP - Community Service Learning Project
Interested in a Placement with KidsAbility?
If you are interested in a placement with KidsAbility, you should first confirm with your educational institution to ensure compliance with their policies, procedures, eligibility criteria and preferred method for contacting KidsAbility. Otherwise, you may forward your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.