Group Behaviour Supports
Our Behavioural Support Groups are planned and supported by Board Certified Behaviour Analysts (BCBA), and highly skilled Instructor Therapists. Our Behavioural Groups are designed for your child to work on skills together with like-minded friends. Creating a fun space for children to develop skills such as emotional regulation and communication. Our groups help your child take the skills learned and apply them to real-life situations with a variety of individuals (including peers and therapists).
Group Packages Includes:
- Individualized goal setting
- Ongoing data collection and analyses
- Data-driven decision-making with a BCBA supervisor
- Mid-term & End-term progress reports
- Guided parent observations
- Recommendations for generalization of skills taught in a group
Children aged 3-9 years. No diagnosis is required.
- Weekly two hour sessions
- Service runs year-round and is purchased for 10-week groups
- Spring - April-June
- Summer - July-September
- Fall - October-December
- Winter - January-March
- Daytime, evening and Saturday groups may be available
Services provided at KidsAbility in Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener and Waterloo.
Cost & Registration:
To register for a Behavioural Support Group your child must have a current Treatment Planning Session within the last year. There are many different groups available and we will work with you to build a customized plan that fits within your budget and goals for your child.
Do You Have Questions?
For more information on our full-service packages, please contact: Amanda Griffin
Behaviour Support Services Supervisor
519-886-8886 ext. 1349