1:1 Behaviour Supports
Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) is an evidence-based treatment that is used to teach your child important skills that will help your family to reach their goals that were set in your Treatment Planning session. ABA therapy helps your child to develop positive skills while decreasing challenging behaviours. Your child will work one-to-one with a skilled Instructor Therapist who is directly supervised by one of our Board Certified Behaviour Analysts (BCBA).
KidsAbility is proud to provide you and your child help in managing all types of challenging behaviours. Our team of highly trained behaviour experts will develop an individualized plan with strategies tailor-made for you. This service is for any child with challenging behaviours – no diagnosis is needed.
Every child is different and every family has their own goals and we work together to make brighter futures possible.
Skills We Can Help Your Child Work On:
- Adaptive and self-care skills (toileting, dressing, feeding, etc.)
- Attending and social referencing
- Cognitive functioning
- Communication and language (verbal, non-verbal, augmentative)
- Community participation
- Coping and tolerance skills
- Early academic skills (printing, counting, labelling letters, etc.)
- Emotional development
- Family relationships
- Play and leisure skills
- Reduction of interfering or inappropriate behaviours
- Safety skills
- School readiness (imitation, following instructions and routines, etc.)
- Self-advocacy and independence
- Social relationshipsVocational skills
Children aged 0-9years with any behavioural challenges. No diagnosis is required.
- 3.5 hours (one-half day) per week for a 12-week term
- 7 hours per week for a 12-week term
- 14 hours per week for a 12-week term
- 21 hours per week for a 12-week term
- Services run year-round and can be purchased for a 12-week term with an option to register to continue services into the next term.
- Daytime, evening and Saturday services are available.
- Home or in the community (travel charges are extra)
- At KidsAbility in Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener or Waterloo
Cost & Registration:
There are many different packages available and we will work with you to build a customized plan that fits within your budget and goals for your child.
Do You Have Questions?
For more information on our full-service packages, please contact:
Goal Planning Specialist
519-886-8886 ext. 2242