Summer Camp Planning Virtual Workshop - Guelph
Thinking about a summer camp for your child? Do you want to learn about what camps would be the right fit for your child? Are there supports and funding that you can access to help make your child’s experience a success? Do you have questions about attending camp during COVID?
In this free parent workshop, you will learn about:
- The Supporting Kids In Camp program
- How to find inclusive and specialized camps in your community
- How to access one to one supports such as volunteers or trained workers
- Funding for camp fees and specialized supports
- How to share information about your child to promote their success
This workshop is intended for families who have children with disabilities as well as service providers, and is presented by Jennifer Hughes Djaja, CMHA/SKIC, and Sheryl Dedman, KidsAbility Recreation Therapist.
Please join us for this live workshop over zoom. A Zoom link will be emailed the morning of the workshop.
To register, please visit Eventbrite.