Concerns & Complaints


KidsAbility™ strives to provide the best possible service to our children and families. It is your right to express concerns or complaints and this will help to walk you through the process.  

Concerns and complaints can be made:

  • In-Person
  • By Phone
  • In Writing


Step One:

Express your concern directly to your child’s therapist.


Step Two:

If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may bring your concern to the attention of the therapist’s Supervisor.


Step Three:

If a resolution has not been found, you may wish to bring your concern to the Director of Programs at ext. 1208.


Step Four:

If the situation has still not been resolved successfully, a meeting can be called to assist with problem solving by contacting the Chief Executive Officer at ext. 1212.


KidsAbility's Concerns & Complaints Policy

For more information or concerns about KidsAbility’s privacy practices, please contact or:
KidsAbility Centre for Child Development
500 Hallmark Dr.
Waterloo, ON  N2K 3P5
Attn: Privacy Officer