Firefly Friends Camp
Everyone is welcome. Activities include games, crafts, music, outdoor play, group games and much more! Each week we will have an exciting new theme that will promote learning, exploring and creating fun camp memories. Parents have peace of mind knowing that their children are enjoying themselves under the guidance of KidsAbility staff.
KidsAbility is excited to be able to offer Firefly Friends Camp this year and will be following all of our strict health and safety measures and protocols. Camp groups will be smaller this year and offered at our Waterloo site. At this time, we are optimistic that we will be able to run camps by July. If we are unable to offer camps at that time due to Public Health restrictions, all registration fees will be refunded.
Summer 2021 Camp Weeks:
- Monday, July 5 to Friday, July 9 | 9am-4pm
- Monday, July 12 to Friday, July 16 | 9am-4pm
- Monday, July 19 to Friday, July 23 | 9am-4pm
- Monday, July 26 to Friday, July 30 | 9am-4pm
- Monday, August 9 to Friday, August 13 | 9am-4pm
- Monday, August 16 to Friday, August 20 | 9am-4pm
- Monday, August 23 to Friday, August 27 | 9am-4pm
- Cost: $550/week
- Eligibility: Open to children 4 to 12 years of age
- Location: KidsAbility - Waterloo (this will be the only location in which we are able to offer camps this year, but is open to everyone, regardless of where you live).
Registration for Firefly Friends Camp opens April 7, 2021 through the KidsAbility Events Calendar. You can search by month to find the week that you wish to register for, create a family profile and register all in one place.