Partner with us and become a KidsAbility monthly supporter!
When you give a monthly donation, you sustain the long-term work of KidsAbility to provide consistent year-round support for children, youth and their families to benefit from life-changing therapy, innovative programs and the latest technology.
Did you know? A scheduled monthly gift of $25 over one year provides one child access to a therapy session they vitally need! A true investment with the greatest impact.
A monthly gift of your choice will help children and youth:
You'll also provide families with the support they need through resources, family education and social work.
- Find their voice through speech therapy and communication technology devices
- Overcome everyday occupational challenges such as buttoning a coat or holding a pencil
- Gain movement and activity through physiotherapy, mobility devices and therapeutic recreation
- Learn life-skills and social skills to build friendships with peers and classmates
"If you know your budget and believe in making philanthropy a part of your every day life, like other things that are important to you, monthly giving becomes the easiest way to give back to help kids and families." - D. Krause, General Manager of VW Waterloo
Making a monthly gift helps families like Victoria's to achieve great things at home, at school and in the community.
Monthly giving is easy to arrange online or directly with our Foundation Team.
- Choose a donation amount that is affordable for your budget; you have the flexibility to alter, pause or stop your gift at any time
- Sign up for automatic withdrawals from your bank account or charge your monthly donation to your credit card
- Prefer to chat? Call our Foundation Team to set-up your pre-authorized monthly gift or click here to complete the form
Your gift will be processed on the first or last Thursday of each month. A consolidated tax receipt will be issued in January for all your donations in the previous year.
For questions, please contact:Charitable Business Number: 89094 3673 RR0001
519-886-8886 ext. 1278
Toll Free: 1-888-372-2259
Thank you for building brighter futures for children, youth and families!