Medical Services and Equipment

You may be eligible for government funded therapy or support services through the Waterloo Wellington Local Health Information Network (LHIN) (formerly known as CCAC).

If you are receiving ODSP benefits, you are eligible for OHIP funded physiotherapy at designated clinics with a referral from a doctor or nurse practitioner

Transitional and Lifelong Care Program:  The TLC program provides care to adolescents and adults (15 years of age or older) from  Southwestern Ontario who have special health and rehabilitative needs related to a condition of childhood onset. This includes people with cerebral palsy, spina bifida, Rett Syndrome, developmental delay, and others.

How to find private therapy services

Other Helpful Resources

Specialized Equipment