It's never to early to discover STEM. FIRST LEGO League Jr. is designed to introduce science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) concepts to kids ages 6-10 while exciting them through a brand they know and love- LEGO.
- Design and build challenge solutions using LEGO elements and motorized parts
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Learn team-building and presentation skills
- Build camaraderie and make new friends
- Share ideas and talents
- Build self-confidence, knowledge and life skills
- Participants will work with LEGO elements and moving parts to build ideas and concepts and present them for review
Children ages 6 to 10. No diagnosis required.
Dates, Times & Cost:
- Robotics - May 7 to June 11, 2020: Thursdays from 5:30pm-7:30pm
Cost: $50.00 (subsidized rate through a very generous donation)
- Robotics Camp - Monday, July 27 to Friday, July 31, 2020
To register for this program, begin by setting up an account through Firefly Therapy Services (owned and operated through KidsAbility). You will be redirected to Firefly Therapy Services' page to begin.
Do You Have Questions?
For more information on our full-service packages, please contact: Amanda Griffin
Firefly Therapy Services Supervisor
519-886-8886 ext. 1349