School Years Funding Clinic
Families who have a child with special needs often have more expenses, like travel costs for medical and therapy appointments, respite and support worker costs, diapers and other items they may need to buy for their child as a result of their disability. There are financial programs available that may be able to help you with some of these costs! To review these resources, check out our Funding Guide. If you have questions or need some support with getting started on these applications, you can attend our Funding Clinic or book an appointment with your Social Worker, if you are already connected.
How to Access:
- Contact your KidsAbilityTM therapist (Social Worker, if connected)
- Contact Intake at 1-888-372-2259, Ext. 1214
What to Expect:
- Funding Guide – Anyone can access this information, at any time. Check out this funding guide for an overview of funding resources and options for children with special needs.
- Funding Clinic – If you have more questions about funding resources or need help getting started on your application, contact KidsAbility’s CSA to book a 30-45 minute appointment with a Social Worker at our Funding Clinic.
- Social Work Support - If you are already connected with a Social Worker at KidsAbility and you have questions about funding or need help completing an application, contact your Social Worker to schedule a meeting.
When is it Offered:
- Funding Clinics are offered at various KidsAbilityTM locations monthly throughout the year.