Volunteer at KidsAbility and Realize Your Potential
Please note that all prospective KidsAbility volunteers are subject to mandatory immunization requirements, including the full and ongoing COVID-19 vaccination, as a condition of obtaining and maintaining employment. We will make accommodations as directed by the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services and the Chief Medical Officer of Health.
Fill Out An Application to Begin Volunteering!
Volunteering at KidsAbility can be extremely rewarding. If you are:
- 14 years or older
- Interested in working with children and youth with special needs
- Enthusiastic, patience and have a flexible personality
After your application has been processed, you will receive an email from Volunteer Services with next steps that include:
- TB Test (if the hours of service will exceed 150 hours)
- Police Check
- Review and Consent of KidsAbility Policies
- Orientation to KidsAbility
- COVID-19 policies (proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 OR medical exemption)
Connect With Us:
Do you have questions about how you can volunteer at KidsAbility or have you found a role that interests you?
Contact Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.