- Staggered entry to school; parent(s) and child visit the classroom.
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) developed for each student.
- Open House for students and families.
- Parent(s) meet with the teacher and therapists to review the Individual Education Plan.
- The Waterloo Region District School Board and the Waterloo Catholic District School Board begin the transition process with KidsAbility School for the next school year.
- Individual Education Plans are revised and student progress is reported to parents.
- The Waterloo Region District School Board and the Waterloo Catholic District School Board visit KidsAbility School to observe students in class.
- Education Week, May 6-10, 2023
- Transfer Conferences for the transition of students to community schools in September.